Prague (pronounced /ˈprɑːɡ/) is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Situated on the Vltava River in central Bohemia, Prague has been the political, cultural and economic centre of the Czech state for more than 1100 years. For many decades during the Gothic and Renaissance eras, Prague was the permanent seat of two Holy Roman Emperors and thus was also the capital of the Holy Roman Empire. Today, the city proper is home to more than 1.2 million people, while its metropolitan area is estimated to have a population of over 1.9 million. Since 1992, the extensive historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.

20100325 Departing Singapore

As usual, am blogging from the Singapore Changi Airport just outside the boarding gate... indeed, just sent a long email before this.. ah! one frog 'done-ed' (hahaha)

Tweeted this morning... seems like my window period to prepare for departures has this trend ... shorter and shorter... ah!!! argr.....

Yup, was away for 5 days for the Asia Apple Distinguished Educator Institute... and I 'graduated' last night!!! Well, not gotten the time to blog about it yet (ah!!! backlog blogs, I hate). Unpacked last night and only started packing the luggage this morning. All in all... in less than 2 hours! haha... looks like I've bcome more seasoned these days... really thanks to my lucky star (my Bro) who happened to drop by home and gave me a lift... oh... 1.5 hours before flight departure time. I arrived.

It was just crazy... have not been well since last Friday and now have to manage 5 types of medication... ok... hope to catch some rest in the air!!! ok... no movie marathon this time... but zzz zzz zzz zzz...

The airport was pretty quiet... Is it because it's T3 and it's a weekday afternoon? Hm.. I wonder... Met on student (whom I actually couldn't recognise!) Nice girl... so well mannered... Am proud of her... :D

Checked in my luggage... can't believe it! only 13.5 kg... hey, with winter garments! ok... still can't remember where I packed my chemical warmers... sigh... so absent minded... anyway, think it won't be that cold over there... (or I'm hopeful?)

New 'service' at the airport... some ushers were around to assist... service at Changi Terminal 3. Thumbs up! Well, well, well... I'm always proud of our home product, SIA :D

ok... going in now... 1.40 pm... Kin Chuah and Irfan already went into the gate...
Shall continue when arrive at Prague.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment